Posted at: Feb 29, '12
The deeper you dig into the Full Tilt mess the more intriguing it becomes. I’m being accused of defending Howard Lederer because of a personal friendship in lots of places. …
Past Blog Entries
- Doyleism of the Day: "If you put both your feet in your mouth, you won't have a leg to stand on."
- Doyleism of the Day: "When You Are Up Your Friends Know Who You Are, When You Are Down You Know Who Your Friends Are."
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY: “Enjoy the little things, for some day you may look back and realize they were the big thing”
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY: “Courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying “ I will try again tomorrow”
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY: “When we have done our best, we can await the results in peace”
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY:“Nobody’s perfect, but if you aim for perfect, it will usually end up pretty good”
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY:“Live as if you were going to die tomorrow, learn as if you were going to live forever”
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY:“A drowning man doesn’t complain about the size of a life preserver.”
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY: “Be enough of an artist to draw freely on your imagination.”
- DOYLEISM OF THE DAY: “In order to succeed, you must be willing to fail.”
|Jump to||Page 1 of 18||Next|